Terms And Conditions
Acceptance of the terms and conditionsYour access to and use of CT24 services (CT24 services includes CT24 website, mobile application(s), any current or future API(s), or any other current or future content accessible via CT24 website, mobile application(s) and API(s)) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use CT24 services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using CT24 services you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using CT24 services.
AdviceAny CT24 services do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any remittance decision(s). CT24 services provide content and information to help you search and monitor remittance exchange rates. However, CT24 does not provide any advice about remitting money from one country to another. You should exercise caution and use your judgment, and should check latest remittance data and information to make your remittance decision(s). CT24 is not liable for any loss that you may incur as part of your remittance transactions.
Provider fees and chargesCT24 does not provide complete information about fees, service charges and/or any other charges that Remittance Service Providers charge a customer who uses their service(s) to transfer money from one country to another. As a result, the amount you realize in the target currency after the remittance transaction is complete may vary from provider to provider even if different providers have the same remittance exchange rate. You should carefully examine fees and charges that Remittance Service Providers charge before making your remittance decisions.
Partnerships and referralsCT24 may partner with banks, remittance service providers, money transfer operators and other such organizations and companies, and may realize a referral payment when CT24 users use services provided by such partners. You understand and agree that any such partnerships and/or referrals do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any remittance decision(s). CT24 neither represents any of its current or future partners, nor is represented by them. You are solely responsible for making your remittance decisions based on your own judgment. CT24 is not liable for any loss that you may incur as part of your remittance transactions.
Change of use
CT24 reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) its services or any part(s) thereof without notice and you confirm that CT24 shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of CT24 services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change(s).
Links to third party websites and servicesCT24 may include links to third party websites, services or content that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites or services is not an endorsement of such websites or services and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such websites or services.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in CT24 services and content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website, mobile application(s) design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the mobile applications(s), APIs and any other content) are owned by or licensed to CT24 or otherwise used by CT24 as permitted by law.
- In accessing CT24 services you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- CT24 services are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, CT24 will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of CT24 services.
- CT24 makes no warranty that the functionality of CT24 services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that CT24 services or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of CT24 for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of CT24 or that of its employees or agents.
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify and hold CT24 and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against CT24 arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of CT24 services.
SeveranceIf any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Governing lawThese Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.
- When registering for CT24 services, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address and password.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or access credentials which enable you to access our services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Details of your visits to our services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our partners, providers or advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
You may, however, also use some CT24 services anonymously.
We do not request or otherwise collect or store any sensitive personal data as defined under the GDPR (for example: data consisting of racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health, gender or sexual orientation), whether in aggregate or linked to any person or account. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our services, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, such use is strictly limited to that which is necessary to enable us to provide our service to you, and for purposes for which you have provided your consent. We ensure that these third parties are compliant with the GDPR and other relevant data protection law, and that your data is not used or stored by any third party for purposes for which you have not consented.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our service policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.